Monday 22 October 2012

Introduction

Hello, Ola, Bonjour etc.

This is the first post on the Betting Traderx blog!

I hope to be able to pass on some of my skills and knowledge I have gained over the past few years trading on exchanges. This has been so successful that at the age of 21, I managed to fund a deposit on a property in the UK solely based on trading profits!

I would like to show others that it can be done if adhered to on a strict basis. It can even be started with a small £25 stake and built up from there.

Personally I would reccomend a starting stake of £100/£200, to help capitalise on offers and build up your bankroll at a faster pace!

In the last few years, I have eagerly watched the final seconds of a football game hoping for another goal, or a red card to gain a bigger profit, and on the same note, it can turn sport into more of a business than a pleasure.

After a small 6month break away from the game, I have decided to return, and blog my daily trades for all you to follow.

I will be also providing links to sign-up offers by several books & exchanges alongwith a few simple FAQs and answering any questions you readers may have!

Betting Traderx

No comments: